Superbowl 2015 Oshkosh WI
While you may not be completely satisfied with the teams that are playing in the Superbowl this year (let us never speak of the pain we all experienced over beer and brats that fateful afternoon a few weeks back), it’s still a reason to get together with friends, watch football, and have some beverages on a school night. So where to watch the Superbowl 2015 in Oshkosh WI? Peabody’s, of course. Here are a few reasons why:
1. Beer forever. Whether you want the light stuff on tap or one of our huge list of craft and import beers, we’ve got the perfect pairing for game-watching.
2. Plenty of space. Peabody’s isn’t one of those cramped little bars where the guy next to you’s brow sweat is flung on to you every time his team of choice fumbles the ball. Peabody’s is spacious, with a nice long bar, tables, booths, the whole works, all within eyesight of our huge TV screens. It’s a great place to catch this and any game.
3. Friendly staff. Whether you’re a regular or a newcomer at Peab’s, the bartenders are reliably friendly, welcoming, and happy to get you a drink and some popcorn. No attitude, no nonsense, and the wait is never long for another drink if you need it.
4. Heated smoking area. This benefit only applies to that last bastion of smokers left out there, but you’re not alone. The outside bar, while not stocked and manned this time of year, has a nice partially enclosed area and heated lamps for when you just need to have one.
5. Great location. Whether you’re coming from campus or you live somewhere downtown, 544 is a convenient, walk-able location even in February.
If you and your friends are looking for a laid-back, fun environment to watch the Superbowl, you really can’t go wrong with Peabody’s.
Check out our events page for other upcoming reasons to head down, including live music coming up soon.